Monday, July 5, 2010

Lip Balm Display Case & Bath Salts

I had a blast at the Red, White, and Blue Festival yesterday in downtown Greenville! My friend's band, Lionz of Zion, went on at 5:30 and rocked until 7:00. They put on a good show as always!

And of course, I was there selling my Lionz of Zion Lip Balm! My awesome BF even whipped me up a display case! Now I don't have to put my lip balm in my cute little casserole dishes :P I think one lady wanted to buy my dishes at the last show! Haha!










Today I made a batch of Relaxing Vanilla & Lavender bath salts! I need to tweak the recipe just a little but they are very nice!






Lie to Me was a rerun tonight :( And next Tuesday baseball is going to be on in the Hell's Kitchen time slot. I'm very upset about that. That is one of my favorite shows. Although I can't wait for MasterChef! I'm so excited!

Well, bedtime is approaching! G'night!

4 comments:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article. I will make sure to be reading your blog more. Visit OXO Packaging for Lip Balm Display Boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People who couldn't get tickets broke through the VIP entrance of a question hub music festival concert in Houston, Texas on November 5, causing a huge...

    ReplyDelete